HumPin’ On! The most exciting news on this HUMP day?
1) My best pal, and extremely talented writer, Carol Wobig, has her first collection on Kindle- eight stories ready to break your heart, make you laugh and cry- you HAVE to get this!…Poached is Not an Option:
And here are some other fascinating things happening lately:
2) March Flash Fiction Fridays theme is “Numbers…” We hear the super flash interview with Anthony Van Hart, and his “77 Word Stories” then I read Joseph A. W. Quintela‘s “He Was Confined to His Home Under House Arrest.” Enjoy!
3) Gay Degani gets interviewed by Michelle Elvy at Flash Frontier:
4) Brother from Another Planet, Alex Pruteanu, is up at Bard is Bong:
5) These two books are must haves…now, or wish listed…Mary Stone Dockery and Pat Pujolas…
6) Howie Good, Bobbi Lurie, and Joanne Jagoda all conquer food and drink in different ways at Pure Slush:
7) Gill Hoffs & her red hair invade A-Minor with “Because I’m Worth It:”
8) Frank O’Hara reads “Having a coke with you” from his New York flat in 1966:
9) Bill Yarrow and Ann Bogle discuss one of my favorite pieces of hers at Fictionaut called “Letters, notes, conversations, partings.” Fascinating!
10) Sarah Silverman offends us all in the best ways in “German Cars:”
And that’s all for now! Got some POACHED eggs waiting for me in the kitchen nook. Oops, no…wait…Poached is Not an Option? (Congratulations, Carol!!!)