Hump Day Hangovers:
1) Please read the latest Blue Fifth Review from editors Sam Rasnake and Michelle Elvy:
2) Peruse the latest goods from Connotation Press; Ken does us all proud:
3) Dan Albergotti’s poem, “Apology in Advance” wins ‘Best of the Net’ by Sundress Publications and will be included with 17 other poems in their 2011 Best of the Net Anthology print and online It appeared first at Connotation- Press An Online-Artifact:
4) Also, Dorianne Laux has same great distinction with her poem, “Second Hand Coat,” appearing first at BLIP Magazine:
5) PANK and other great zines listed on the NYT magazine blog: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/pank/
6) Janey Smith makes me giddy with her review of Heavy Feather Review, up at HTMLGiant! See, Facebook does mean something to, um, someone!
7) Jennifer does Whitney proud at Huffington Post.
8) Fictionaut Front Page for February, thanks to Marcelle Heath:
9) Lydia Millet is interviewed at The Lit Pub: http://thelitpub.com/an-interview-with-lydia-millet/
10) Roxane Gay gives us a dose of Valentine love like no other writer can at The Rumpus. What black eye?:
So, another Valentine’s Day comes and goes. If nothing else, it’s one more day to love you more.
Thanks for reading.